Happy Saturday Novas! Last week on the 300 Followers Post I asked for questions that you would like for me to answer on this Question and Answer post! I’m going to answer a few common questions that always come up and questions from you all! Let’s get to it!
- How did you get into blogging? – Funny story, I was getting ready to start up the gaming website again that I had active for about a year. Once thing that was missing from the site last time was the constant and easy integration of gaming news. I found that WP works great so I thought that I would create a blog and link it to the website. But then something crazy happened, I enjoyed blogging wayyy more than running a website and voila! You’re stuck with me now lol.
- How do you find inspiration to blog consistently? – It’s not easy. At first I couldn’t find a balance and I would run out of ideas. After reading other bloggers and talking to people that write, I picked up the habit of writing down my thoughts and ideas in a journal (as well as a memo pad on my phone). Along with these ideas I would write a short description. If I couldn’t stop everything and write at that moment, I could always return to my handy notes. Another handy tip is when I get into a creative mode, it lasts for a while. I drop everything and start writing up posts. If I finish one, I would start on another and schedule them out later in the week.
- What are your favorite things to blog about? – I loveeeeee video games so that would be my number 1. The problem is that life has been so busy lately that I haven’t had nearly enough time to play as much as I would want. So I had to find fillers. I loveeee Netflix and TV in general so I started the Netflix Series Reviews. This way I don’t feel like a complete sloth when I binge watch series for a purpose! I loveee writing (and talking) so naturally the creative writing part of the site developed itself.
- There’s a Zombie Apocalypse, where’s the first place you go? – I’m going to the mall! There’s an Outdoor World that I can pick up hunting equipment and survival stuff. There’s a department store where I can stock up on batteries. There’s the food court. Why hasn’t anyone locked down a mall!!!!! If I didn’t have enough people to lock down a mall, Wal-Mart here I come!
- Since you work at Universal Studios if you could host your own Halloween Horror Nights Event, what houses would you make? – I would bring in some of my favorite houses like the Freddy versus Jason House, Saw, American Werewolf, etc. Those houses were some of the best.
- If you can be a character from any book that you have read, what character would you be? – I would want to be Eve Dallas from the In Death series. She’s awesome, a detective, rich and living in the normal world. There’s no monsters or anything like that, I mean other than the countless murders that she has to solve, her life would be great.
1). If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be? Mashed Potatoes or Potatoes in general! Potatoes are the best thing known to man and I could take them to a desert island and be SET! Even on games like Minecraft I opt to eat Potatoes over Steak lol. Potatoes are also very versatile, you can do some much with it! You can stuff them, fry them, mash them, roast them, the sky is the limit! Potatoes also pair well with many foods. You can have them with all of the meats beef, chicken, steak, fish, etc. I have even added potatoes to my chili before and it was amazing!
2). What’s your favourite ever game? This is a tough one. Ughhh. I’m not quite sure what my favorite game ever is. For racing hands down Mario Kart, for Shooters Hands down Gears of War (yes over the original FPS 007 Goldeneye as well) and for strategy games hands down Civilization Revolution. But to pick one game, ughh I just can’t do it! If you ask me my favorite type of game or genre I could answer FPS hands down, drop the mic, I’m out!!!!
3). Who wins in Game of Thrones? Jon, oh excuse me **Spoiler If you have Watched, stop READING NOWWWWW!!!** Aegon Targaryen!
4). If you could see Seth Rollins face any wrestler from any promotion in any era in any type of match who would you pick and what match type would you choose? Hands down my all time favorite wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin! I don’t even know who I would want to win, I just would want to see it! New school versus old school! I’m a fan of the steel cage matches so seeing one of those would be awesome as well. My 2 favorites going up against each other! Emily over here says that she would like to see him go against the Rock because he is so big. She figures he’s more agile and can jump around the ring doing coll moves. “It’s anyone game!” She says lol.
5). You are writing a memoir of your life, what do you call the book? This is a great question. Hmmm… 50 Shades of Luna! Nahhh not that one lol. “What the Flip!” could be a great name. The memoir will be a comedic descent into my so called life lol. Another title could be “So… No?” This memoir would be an account of the stupid questions or favors that I’ve been asked over the years *cough cough* Emily, *cough cough.*
Thank you for reading today’s Q&A! What are your thoughts and answers to the questions? Let’s chat!
Have a great weekend and come back tomorrow to see which Villain has taken to writing their Memoir!