Thank you Matt-in-the–Hat for nominating me for the Blogger’s Recognition award. Seeing as the blog is about a week old and you have a massive following, I truly appreciate it. I have read your recognition post and after reading your Sailor Moon blog I can say that you are a great person and blog is amazing! Since I am fairly new to blogging this should be an interesting reflection!
Here are the award rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
Well I have thanked awesome blogger Matt-in-the Hat so I can check it off of the list (Matt you’re awesome!). Next is to write a post to show the award (Bwahaha check!). Ah, here we are how did I start blogging…
I began blogging because I wanted to have a place that I can submit blogs, gaming news, rants, blah blah blah and have them easily transferred to my website. Rewind—Hiya, my name is Luna and I am the owner of GamersUnitedGG.com! I guess to finish out the short bio on my blogging life, I should start from the recent beginning. GamersUnitedGG is a community of gamers who want to network, read interesting articles and display their videos and content. I am relaunching the website February 1st and I’m very excited about it. Now we can continue the story of my blogging origin. Long story short, WordPress is an awesome way to blog and upload gaming news, reviews, anime, comics and everything else geeky into the website. The integration will be simple and more efficient then how I was copying and pasting articles before.
I started searching for people who enjoyed the same quirky interests as me. When I started the website (the 1st time) I originally wanted to find a forum to talk and meet new gamers. Because I like to talk (wayyy too much at times) it escalated into a lot of geeky conversations. So I created a place to feature this stuff and also recognize awesome individuals. I want to give a voice to everyone (no matter the following) as long as they’re creative and genuine. That’s my blogging beginning in a nutshell I suppose.
- My first piece of advice is to be active with the community. It’s crazy how you can take a genuine interest in someone or their content to find out interesting facts and can end up making a friend in the process. I believe in reading the entire post before commenting, not just skimming through and posting a generic comment. Being active is one of the great parts of being a blogger so far!
- Write what you know and love! No matter what the topic is, if you know about it and love it, put it out there for the universe to see. What is that crazy saying? Something like “You fail 100% of the tasks that you do not try.” Or something along those lines. You don’t want to regret writing about a topic that you enjoy, so do it!
Because I am new, I do not have 15 nominations but from the blogs that I have read the nominees are:
- NekoJonez’s Blog
- The Comic Vault
- Game Cosmos Press
- Takuto’s Anime Café’
- The afterstory
Well thank you for reading my new adventure and tale! I have nominated some awesome individuals in the community so far, so you know check them out! I hope that my post was interesting and I look forward to continuing this journey (and launching the website AHHHH 8 days to go!). Now it’s your turn to spread the love…
Have a fantastic week Gamers and Friends! Love, Friendship and Pass the Chips!